Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on March 22, 2021, 12:46:00 pm

Title: Joshua Tree Sunset
Post by: David Eckels on March 22, 2021, 12:46:00 pm
Just returned a couple weeks ago from a workshop by Alain Briot in JTNP. It has been a frustrating place to shoot for me, but it was great to be out with my colleagues, doing what photographers do. No phallic symbols in this one, but it sure was a bitch to print.
Title: Re: Joshua Tree Sunset
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 22, 2021, 01:49:05 pm
I rather like that.
I've been to Joshua Tree twice, by myself, and I never found any of the Joshua Trees to be attractive enough to photograph. Yours is a definite exception, and with a nice background.

I spent all my time there exploring rock formations.
Title: Re: Joshua Tree Sunset
Post by: David Eckels on March 22, 2021, 03:12:44 pm
I spent all my time there exploring rock formations.
Thanks, Eric. I have a few of those, too ;)
Title: Re: Joshua Tree Sunset
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 24, 2021, 06:39:57 am
Nice light.
Title: Re: Joshua Tree Sunset
Post by: David Eckels on March 24, 2021, 09:07:02 am
Thanks, Paulo.