Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: EinstStein on March 17, 2021, 04:14:08 pm
-
GW690 uses 120 or 220 (1mm wide) films.
When I looked the inside of the film cavity, I found the bottom spooler holder can actually be pushed out a little, should be more than 5mm. I wonder if this makes it possible to use 65mm movie film on 116 spoolers, such as Kodak Vision 3 65mm color negative 250D?
I am going to find some 116 spoolers to check it for the first step. The eally try it with real film will be expensive as the minimum roll is 400ft, cost $700.
-
After searching the 116 spooler, it turns out not possible. The problem is in the end cap. 116 has wider end cap. So the camera has problem in the diameter dimention.