Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on March 17, 2021, 01:44:11 pm

Title: The Daring Dove
Post by: rabanito on March 17, 2021, 01:44:11 pm
I know, this is not Art but I just wanted to share   ;D
From my garden. The two gangsters are visitors.
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: John R on March 17, 2021, 04:10:46 pm
Hey I see a door for the cats. They can't be visitors. Perhaps one. I like the expression of the white cat. As in, what nerve that bird has!

JR
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: rabanito on March 17, 2021, 06:30:41 pm
Hey I see a door for the cats. They can't be visitors. Perhaps one. I like the expression of the white cat. As in, what nerve that bird has!

JR
You're right. But they don't have the right chip :-)
The one with the magic chip is doing a well deserved siesta inside after his night watch.
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 18, 2021, 08:59:34 pm
That hasall the elements of a great "street" photo. A great catch!
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: rabanito on March 19, 2021, 07:16:08 am
 ;D
Don't tell Russ, I cropped a little...
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: francois on March 19, 2021, 07:59:19 am
The next frame should be even more interesting!
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: rabanito on March 19, 2021, 09:30:50 am
The next frame should be even more interesting!

Believe it or not, nothing happened.
I think they were both astonished  ???
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 19, 2021, 10:49:37 am
I think they were both astonished  ???
"Wow! I've never seen a mouse that big. And what a strange nose it has!"
Title: Re: The Daring Dove
Post by: francois on March 19, 2021, 12:53:14 pm
Believe it or not, nothing happened.
I think they were both astonished  ???

Well, that's real life!  :D