Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Peter786 on March 16, 2021, 01:49:33 pm

Title: Price suggestion/Offer suggestion
Post by: Peter786 on March 16, 2021, 01:49:33 pm
Hi Guys,

I'm asking here because I cant find any sold listings on the bay or anywhere else. Someone in the USA has emailed me about a 35 Grandagon in Alpa mount.  Assuming its in good shape, what do you think would be a fair amount to pay/offer. I have a friend who could meet the seller and do the exchange in person.
Title: Re: Price suggestion/Offer suggestion
Post by: Peter786 on March 22, 2021, 09:00:53 am
150 views and no suggestions or ideas at all? Surely someone has an idea of a fair price?
Title: Re: Price suggestion/Offer suggestion
Post by: Alan Klein on March 22, 2021, 09:10:21 am
Is this the lens you're referring too?
https://www.google.com/search?q=35+Grandagon+in+Alpa+mount&rlz=1C1PQCZ_enUS902US902&sxsrf=ALeKk030crBC6-ZJfBbYll_JgMFEbouG8A:1616418570667&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhutm1_MPvAhW_FlkFHcqSBFYQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=2133&bih=1174
Title: Re: Price suggestion/Offer suggestion
Post by: Peter786 on March 22, 2021, 12:56:08 pm
Indeed it is, yes. In 35mm. Specifically in the ALPA mount.