Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jdlevy on December 21, 2006, 08:47:09 pm
-
Michael,
Thanks for the review. Can you (or any other knowledgeable person) tell me if you can set up a custom paper size for the 3800 so that an image grater than 17x22 can be printed. I would specifically like to be able to print a 16x24 size or a panoramic image longer than 22". If I were to manually cut and feed from roll paper stock would that be possible?
Thanks.
-
It's supposed to be able to print 37".
-
Michael,
Thanks for the review. Can you (or any other knowledgeable person) tell me if you can set up a custom paper size for the 3800 so that an image grater than 17x22 can be printed. I would specifically like to be able to print a 16x24 size or a panoramic image longer than 22". If I were to manually cut and feed from roll paper stock would that be possible?
Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=91851\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes the maximum print size is 17x37.4, if you cut from a roll you will need to
reverse roll the paper to remove all the curl. The 3800 doesn't have a vacuum
system to hold the paper flat so if the paper has a significant curl you may get
a head strike.
Bill
-
Yes the maximum print size is 17x37.4, if you cut from a roll you will need to
reverse roll the paper to remove all the curl. The 3800 doesn't have a vacuum
system to hold the paper flat so if the paper has a significant curl you may get
a head strike.
Bill
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=91853\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I was curious if it would be Ok to flatten the sheet before hand in a mounting press? Would the heat affect the coating?