Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: plugsnpixels on March 04, 2021, 01:14:18 pm
-
...and what they really looked like.
Grabbed with the iPhone while on an errand and post-processed.
-
Less magical, more artsy.
-
That very magical first image is fantastic. The others are nice, but that is just so in-your-face, unapologetically magical. I love it!
-
Thanks Eric, I was quite surprised to see how this turned out!
This is actually a zoomed-in iPhone capture sequence, panorama'd together in Photoshop and finished in Topaz Gigapixel and Studio 2. Because I was just outside briefly to meet a colleague and wasn't expecting a photo opportunity...
-
That gives further support for the saying that the best camera is the one you have with you!
-
And it's always the wrong one, ha!
Even worse are those "memory" photos from when you had NOTHING...