Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: moonbeam1116 on March 03, 2021, 11:59:15 am

Title: B&W canvas printing
Post by: moonbeam1116 on March 03, 2021, 11:59:15 am
I have a epson scp800 I'm trying to print on matte canvas using the Advanced B&W mode. Whenever I try the mode gets greyed out.
Title: Re: B&W canvas printing
Post by: langier on March 03, 2021, 12:43:48 pm
My gut feeling is that Advanced B&W Mode doesn't support Matt Black ink and you'll need to make sure that Photo Black ink is selected, even though this is matt canvas.
Title: Re: B&W canvas printing
Post by: Stephen G on March 04, 2021, 07:51:20 am
Nope, ABW works on many matte papers, with MK ink. Just not all matte papers / canvasses.

If your driver has it try 'Exhibition Canvas Natural Matte' as the media choice.
On my P9000 I have this as an option, and ABW is available when it is selected. Maybe the P800 is the same