Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on February 25, 2021, 12:47:27 pm
-
From seven long years ago, taken on a small beach on the Isle of Harris (outer Hebrides) near to the famous sands of Luskentyre - and where we intend to go back to as soon as we have had our jabs and this damned interminable lockdown has finally been lifted :'(
Dave
-
Ooh! Lovely!
I hope you can get back there soon for more shots.
-
Ooh! Lovely!
I hope you can get back there soon for more shots.
Me too Eric, me too..
..and thanks by the way ;)
Dave
-
A beauty!
-
+1
-
Stop stealing images from the Perseverance!
-
Very graphic, almost mesmerising.
I like it a lot.
-
Yeah, that's great. Go back!
-
Stop stealing images from the Perseverance!
Eh?
Oh.
Ha!
Dave ;D