Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mearussi on February 24, 2021, 05:50:36 am

Title: web hosting site suggestions wanted
Post by: mearussi on February 24, 2021, 05:50:36 am
I'm thinking of opening my own online store front. Any suggestions for a good web hosting service?
Title: Re: web hosting site suggestions wanted
Post by: BobShaw on February 24, 2021, 04:11:03 pm
I have used pair.com for many years.
You need to think about what level you are going to do yourself.
Domain name, hosting support, email support, web site platform, website built, shopping cart type, required transaction types support etc can all have a bearing on what you use.
Title: Re: web hosting site suggestions wanted
Post by: PeterAit on February 26, 2021, 05:46:03 pm
I'm thinking of opening my own online store front. Any suggestions for a good web hosting service?

Webhostinghub.com has served me well for many years. Good prices, although not the cheapest, and excellent tech support.