Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 14, 2021, 09:52:07 pm
-
Varanasi Vibe. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/02/15/varanasi-vibe/)
-
Lovely as always.
("Ganga din" indeed! ;) )
-
+1
-
I so much like the first!
Even without the people would speak to me, it reminds me of my childhood spent on the river.
-
Thank you, Eric, Russ, and Armand.
Armand, which is the river of your childhood?
-
Lovely as always.
("Ganga din" indeed! ;) )
I agree, two very fine shots!
-
A small river in Romania. It did have large sandy beaches like this though. And Danube had similar sections.
-
That first shot is so simple and yet so effective - good seeing that one Rajan ;)
Dave
-
Rajan, I visited Varanasi in 79. What a treat!
The memories of those few days are embedded deep within me still.
-
Francois, Dave, and Peter - thank you.