Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Martin Kristiansen on February 14, 2021, 09:37:07 am
-
For my sanity I have been going out early on Sunday mornings to shoot in a rural area south of Johannesburg. I take the freeway out of town for about 100km then take an off ramp and head onto the dirt roads that service the farming communities and the little dying towns. A mostly flat and unremarkable area. Sometimes a friend who is new to photography joins me and sometimes I am on my own.
This image is from last weeks trip.
-
That shot is quite gentle and very appealing.
Beautifully shot and processed.
-
Thank you Eric
-
A fine shot, Martin. That picture tells me you have the eye. It's a subtle composition, the kind of thing most photographers walk on by.
-
Agree very much with what Russ says.
-
Thank you both very much. That meaningful for me.