Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on February 13, 2021, 02:12:43 pm

Title: Hawk
Post by: rabanito on February 13, 2021, 02:12:43 pm
.
Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 13, 2021, 10:27:59 pm
Where is the hawk? I can't find it.
Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: rabanito on February 14, 2021, 04:27:09 am
He was there watching me the whole time  ;)



Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 14, 2021, 10:21:11 am
Thanks! Now I can find him on the original shot (by enlarging hugely.)
Nice shot either way.
Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: rabanito on February 14, 2021, 11:45:24 am
Thanks Eric.
Actually I didn't notice him right away. I made then a wide circle around those trees and then approached them, watching for some "composition".
There he was waiting to say "Hello" before flying away. I've known him for some time now.
I thought this would add some little humour to the picture  :)
Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 14, 2021, 11:47:27 am
It does.  ;)
Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: RSL on February 14, 2021, 11:53:54 am
You probably need to import some squirrels, Rab. Squirrels keep the hawks interested and hanging around.
Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: rabanito on February 14, 2021, 03:43:05 pm
I think he prefers mice. Squirrels are too exotic, he says :)
Title: Re: Hawk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 14, 2021, 11:22:57 pm
I could probably ship you some of our backyard squirrels, but I'm afraid we're out of mice at the moment.