Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on February 12, 2021, 11:12:14 am

Title: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: David Eckels on February 12, 2021, 11:12:14 am
Sitting on the deck sipping wine with the missus, got an itchy shutter finger, and got out the long lens.
I like the mood and atmospherics.
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: RSL on February 12, 2021, 11:19:13 am
It's a lovely location, David. That first shot was well worth getting up and shooting.
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 12, 2021, 08:06:41 pm
I agree. The first is super.
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: Bob_B on February 13, 2021, 06:45:37 am
+1. I can hardly imagine living in such beautiful surroundings.
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: francois on February 13, 2021, 08:23:12 am
Two very nice shots and although the first one is my favorite, I also quite like the second one for the different shapes and lines in the sky.
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: langier on February 13, 2021, 11:44:59 am
Nice photograph of a lovely place!
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: David Eckels on February 15, 2021, 10:46:27 am
Thanks, guys!
+1. I can hardly imagine living in such beautiful surroundings.
Long lens, Bob ;)
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 16, 2021, 06:24:38 am
Nature in flow, excellent.
Title: Re: A couple of images from the other evening
Post by: David Eckels on February 16, 2021, 09:14:44 am
Thanks, Paulo. Exactly what I thought, too.