Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Martin Kristiansen on February 08, 2021, 12:29:49 pm
-
I did the Otter hiking trail in January. A 5 day hike in a lovely area. A nice break from the city and from
The cards of keeping a professional photographic career viable in tough times.
I have been away from the forums for a while but after looking in decided to give it a go again.
-
A grand shot, Martin. Bravo!
-
Yes, excellent.
And welcome back.
-
A very fine seascape.
-
A very fine seascape.
+1 (!)
-
Thanks everyone. I have been paying a lot of attention to my landscapes the last year.
Thanks for the welcome back Eric.
-
Nice one, love the mist. Reminds me of some stretches of the Portuguese coast.
-
A grand shot, Martin. Bravo!
+1
-
Rather than cluttering the forums I thought I would ad this image from the same hike. A similar composition but different weather and time of day and a few days walking apart.
-
Another beauty, Martin.
-
Thank you Russ.