Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 05, 2021, 01:53:56 pm

Title: going with the flow...
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 05, 2021, 01:53:56 pm
... inspired by Ken (https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=137558.msg1206765#msg1206765). Elinjaa falls.

Jeremy
Title: Re: going with the flow...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 05, 2021, 05:00:47 pm
Very nice, Ken, ...er, I mean Jeremy!   ;)

Yes it is very nice. Since there is little that is very photogenic that I can walk to these days, I am tempted to see if I can find some old waterfall images (from when I still used a tripod) and try reprocessing them.

-Eric
Title: Re: going with the flow...
Post by: francois on February 06, 2021, 08:39:22 am
Inspiration works very well (thank you Ken). It's a beautiful shot!
Title: Re: going with the flow...
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 06, 2021, 08:42:37 am
Well done.

A bit too tight cropped at the top, though.