Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on January 30, 2021, 01:33:54 pm

Title: blue ice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 30, 2021, 01:33:54 pm
Prompted by Armand...

Jeremy
Title: Re: blue ice
Post by: armand on January 30, 2021, 10:26:11 pm
A nice abstract!
Reminds me a little of a fountain pen ink that I have and just started to use again: https://www.gouletpens.com/products/noodlers-baystate-blue-3oz-bottled-ink
Title: Re: blue ice
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 31, 2021, 12:00:01 am
I agree.

Not quite as saturated as that newly designed "blue" that was announced recently, but plenty blue enough.
Title: Re: blue ice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 31, 2021, 04:24:26 am
I agree.

Not quite as saturated as that newly designed "blue" that was announced recently, but plenty blue enough.

I've actually reduced the saturation!

Jeremy
Title: Re: blue ice
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 31, 2021, 08:50:57 am
I think you got it just right.
Title: Re: blue ice
Post by: francois on February 01, 2021, 07:29:26 am
I think you got it just right.

I agree, more saturation and it wouldn't be as elegant.