Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 28, 2021, 05:33:08 pm
-
Kalemegdan, Belgrade, Serbia.
-
Good!
First and third, for preference.
Jeremy
-
Yes, good indeed.
The Serbian moon bears a striking resemblance to our American moon. ;)
-
All three are excellent, Slobodan. Bravo!
-
The first image by far.
-
Good blue hour shots.
-
I agree, with the first being my choice.
-
Very cool. Not just because of blue hour ;)
-
Very nice!
I was doing the same last night but with mountains instead of historic structures.
-
Well done, sir.
-
Obviously to me, the one where the moon is crisp strikes me as sharpest, although I'm not sure what the left side of the photo adds. Maybe some balance.
-
... I'm not sure what the left side of the photo adds. Maybe some balance.
Indeed.