Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on January 25, 2021, 06:37:54 pm

Title: Just Because I needed a Laugh
Post by: Chris Calohan on January 25, 2021, 06:37:54 pm
And for those too young to remember, Walter Cronkite said the same thing to John Glenn as he embarked on the first manned orbital space flight.
Title: Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
Post by: kers on January 26, 2021, 05:17:34 pm
What i like is that he sells them as merchandise on sweaters ...
Title: Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 26, 2021, 07:44:57 pm
All I want from Bernie is his mittens. They are first-rate.
Title: Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
Post by: kers on January 27, 2021, 08:31:16 am
Just came across this one

thanks to Instagram @tobeytimecrochet
Title: Re: Just Because I needed a Laugh
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 27, 2021, 10:55:35 am
That's a fine Bernie indeed!