Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BAB on January 23, 2021, 09:53:31 am

Title: Getdpi down? Out? Gone? Or taken over?
Post by: BAB on January 23, 2021, 09:53:31 am
I can’t log in of course ther is some talk it’s shut down or being taken over. But I can’t understand why content is not still up does anyone know what’s up?

Thanks
Title: Re: Getdpi down? Out? Gone? Or taken over?
Post by: faberryman on January 23, 2021, 10:10:09 am
I can’t log in of course ther is some talk it’s shut down or being taken over. But I can’t understand why content is not still up does anyone know what’s up?

Ownership changed hands several months ago. The new owner changed the forum software. It was up and running last week when I checked. Its servers and definitely down this morning.
Title: Re: Getdpi down? Out? Gone? Or taken over?
Post by: BAB on January 25, 2021, 12:59:10 pm
thanks just got in this morning