Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on January 09, 2021, 04:01:56 pm

Title: Fuji NP-T125 Dual Charger experience?
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on January 09, 2021, 04:01:56 pm
I will also post over on the Mirrorles Forum.

 I ordered today a second Fuji NP-T125 battery  for my GFX 50R. I am a non-pro, but I felt the need for a second battery for when my wife and I go on short 2 to 3 day motor trips. I was tempted to buy a third party battery as well, but I decided to buy the OEM Fuji brand, as what I have read, there are mixed results, with some users reporting battery swelling, and difficulty removing the non-OEM battery. But I also ordered a non_OEM LCD dual charger, as I have one (a different brand) for my Sony A7RIV batteries and it is really great. Charges two batteries at once.  Anyone have experience with the Kastar NP-T125 LCD Dual Rapid Charger?  Fuji does not make a dual charger.

Thanks in advance.

Dave in NJ
Title: Re: Fuji NP-T125 Dual Charger experience?
Post by: Rod.Klukas on January 16, 2021, 06:04:50 pm
These chargers seem to work fine.  Both my wife and I use them with GFX50R and GFX50S cameras and the GFX100 as well.  So no worries.
We have used for more than a year.