Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: dseelig on January 04, 2021, 07:05:04 pm
-
I justt got and am having toruble setting it up does NEC have a tech help line cannot find one. Picture not full on the display with my trash can mac? And other questions how hight the luminace setting? I have it connected to both hdmi and usb 3 to thunderbolt 2 will this work alone? which is best? Hope for the phone number thanks
-
800-632-4662
-
thanks
-
I would recommend you use a Display Port cable/connection (assuming your video card has one) Which video card are you using?
You can get a 'non-full screen' picture when using a regular DVI cable instead of a 'Duel-Link DVI Cable. This isn't the case but the take away is using an input that does not support the High Resolution signal.