Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on December 29, 2020, 03:44:23 pm

Title: Sedona AM 122920
Post by: David Eckels on December 29, 2020, 03:44:23 pm
Over cast day, but lovely soft light breaking through a bit and enhancing the cliffs mid morning. It ain't fog in the woods, but it's all I got!
This is about 16 mi distant, shot at 400 mm handheld.
Title: Re: Sedona AM 122920
Post by: RSL on December 29, 2020, 03:45:37 pm
Nice, David. I've always admired those bluffs.
Title: Re: Sedona AM 122920
Post by: francois on December 30, 2020, 07:16:03 am
Looks like a painting… Wonderful!
Title: Re: Sedona AM 122920
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 30, 2020, 07:22:22 am
Good shot. I love Sedona and the area around it. I used to dream of owning a second home there.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Sedona AM 122920
Post by: David Eckels on December 31, 2020, 07:41:09 am
Thanks for the comments, guys!