Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on December 24, 2020, 05:36:01 pm

Title: Christmas 2020
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 24, 2020, 05:36:01 pm
Christmas 2020. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/12/24/christmas-2020/)

Title: Re: Christmas 2020
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 24, 2020, 05:57:14 pm
And Gleðileg Jól, Feliz Natal, and Merry Christmas to you, too Rajan.
Stay warm and healthy!

-Eric
Title: Re: Christmas 2020
Post by: rabanito on December 24, 2020, 05:59:44 pm
I like #2 VERY  much
Title: Re: Christmas 2020
Post by: RSL on December 24, 2020, 07:47:18 pm
I like 'em both. Bravo! Rajan.
Title: Re: Christmas 2020
Post by: Bob_B on December 25, 2020, 07:19:34 am
What great Christmas presents. I too like each of them. Merry Christmas Rajan.
Title: Re: Christmas 2020
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 26, 2020, 06:51:27 am
Eric, Rabanito, Russ, and Bob - thank you, gentlemen, and Best Wishes for the New Year ahead.