Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on December 24, 2020, 01:01:52 pm

Title: Cold and steamy
Post by: MattBurt on December 24, 2020, 01:01:52 pm
It was -17 F here this morning. I didn't stay out long but I always like getting the river like this on cold mornings.
Merry Christmas!

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50755388841_0c47b7d4fe_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2kk5CP4)
Title: Re: Cold and steamy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 24, 2020, 01:15:21 pm
You didn't jump right in for a nice steam bath???

Lovely shot.
Title: Re: Cold and steamy
Post by: MattBurt on December 24, 2020, 01:39:18 pm
You didn't jump right in for a nice steam bath???

Lovely shot.

It was tempting but I have a steam shower at home. It gets a lot of use after doing stuff like this!
Thanks!
Title: Re: Cold and steamy
Post by: francois on December 26, 2020, 08:47:59 am
Very nice shot, I like the light from behind the trees…
Title: Re: Cold and steamy
Post by: RSL on December 26, 2020, 09:06:15 am
+1