Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on December 23, 2020, 09:41:56 am

Title: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: Bob_B on December 23, 2020, 09:41:56 am
I've been fooling around with soap bubble macrophotography these past few days, and still have a long way to go to achieve what I have in mind. Here's one of my initial attempts for your viewing pleasure. I was listening to Thelonious Monk while processing this image, hence the title. More to follow.

I appreciate your comments and thoughts, and (as always) thank you for stopping by.
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 23, 2020, 09:47:51 am
Delightful!
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: degrub on December 23, 2020, 10:04:41 am
a new planet complete with auroras.
really nice image.
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 23, 2020, 12:35:06 pm
Looks like a Star Trek flyby. And look at those auroras going on in the atmosphere!
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: Michael West on December 23, 2020, 02:13:00 pm
I've been fooling around with soap bubble macrophotography these past few days, and still have a long way to go to achieve what I have in mind. Here's one of my initial attempts for your viewing pleasure. I was listening to Thelonious Monk while processing this image, hence the title. More to follow.

I appreciate your comments and thoughts, and (as always) thank you for stopping by.

another world to walk through. or fly by  Thanks
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: Bob_B on December 23, 2020, 04:48:03 pm
Eric et al: Thank you for your kind words.
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: John R on December 23, 2020, 07:32:12 pm
Looks like a Star Trek flyby. And look at those auroras going on in the atmosphere!
Yes, very nice. Now I know how to depict world in my slide show and still call it my own. Do bubbles!

JR
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: MattBurt on December 23, 2020, 07:32:34 pm
Wow, very cool!
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 24, 2020, 04:27:35 am
Love it!

Jeremy
Title: Re: Monk's Mind #1
Post by: Bob_B on December 24, 2020, 06:52:09 am
John, Matt, and Jeremy: Thank you.