Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on December 21, 2020, 12:28:29 pm
-
From Gold...
Peter
-
Peter, I find shots such as these extremely compelling. They are in a way the polar opposite of the Muybridge 'movement' images which explained how creatures move rather than mystifying that movement and indeed the subject.
Well done!
-
Keith describes it perfectly.
Fantastic!
-
Well done, Keith.
-
Peter, I find shots such as these extremely compelling. They are in a way the polar opposite of the Muybridge 'movement' images which explained how creatures move rather than mystifying that movement and indeed the subject.
Well done!
Hi Keith,
I'm glad you like it.
That is very much at the forefront of my thinking. Motion through space. Movement is also measured by time and distance. My shot was 1/5 of a second. A very fast segment of time in one's life, and a bit long to handhold for photography. Interesting