Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on December 19, 2020, 11:43:30 am
-
It feels pretty real now although the snow is still pretty thin. Cold temps are preserving what we have and making ice.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50726079328_a18c5ebc24_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2khuq7C)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50728940687_d14c62d719_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2khK5Gp)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50731381113_d84bf3cbbb_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2khXA9H)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50734647441_da40df9244_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2kifk7H)
-
Lovely, Matt. I especially like the Moon and Mars, of course!
-
+1
-
Lovely set.
-
Lovely, Matt. I especially like the Moon and Mars, of course!
Thanks! (to Russ and Eric too)
That's Saturn and Jupiter on their way to Monday's "Great Convergence".
Check it out in the SW sky 45 minutes after sunset. The moon won't be as nice but they will only get this close once in our lifetimes.
I love this stuff. :)
-
Great set.
-
That's Saturn and Jupiter
Even better. And I won't miss it either.
-
+1; No. 3 is a winner for sure.
-
Lovely images! Thanks for sharing them. No snow here but epic quantities of mud instead.
-
+1; No. 3 is a winner for sure.
I agree, beautiful warm colours, but at the same time the image portrays how cold it is, great work Matt ;)
Dave
-
A very nice set of photographs. I'm a little jealous - we've no snow yet. Fingers crossed.
-
Thanks I love the changes. I wouldn't want to live somewhere without some seasonal changes.
-
Lovely. #2 and #3 stand out for me.
-
I wouldn't want to live somewhere without some seasonal changes.
Most important. For me, the true four-season cycle is all-important.
Peter