Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on December 19, 2020, 05:32:47 am

Title: Cormorant
Post by: rabanito on December 19, 2020, 05:32:47 am
.
Title: Re: Cormorant
Post by: francois on December 19, 2020, 08:17:00 am
I like the dark bird against the dark background. It looks like F.G. Powers' U-2!
Title: Re: Cormorant
Post by: rabanito on December 19, 2020, 08:43:18 am
I like the dark bird against the dark background. It looks like F.G. Powers' U-2!
Yes, It looks like that. But the poor fish down there have  no S-75 at their disposal
Title: Re: Cormorant
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 19, 2020, 09:43:39 am
Very moody. Good catch.
Title: Re: Cormorant
Post by: rabanito on December 20, 2020, 11:29:34 am
Thank you friends !
Actually I was photographing the beautiful background abstract when that bird interposed...

Just joking ;)