Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on December 17, 2020, 04:33:40 am

Title: On the trail
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 17, 2020, 04:33:40 am
Second time walking this trail near São Martinho das Amoreiras, in Odemira municipality. It is part of the Rota Vicentina network, almost 750km of trails along the SW coast and part of the interior region.

More here:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1643

Regards.

Title: Re: On the trail
Post by: mecrox on December 17, 2020, 06:30:43 am
Looks amazing! Picks up the spirits. It’s grey, wet and cold here. I am getting a huge yen for green, blue and sunshine.
Title: Re: On the trail
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 17, 2020, 03:58:10 pm
You do have a lovely world there, Paulo.
Title: Re: On the trail
Post by: RSL on December 17, 2020, 07:41:08 pm
#2 is a classic, Paulo. Bravo!
Title: Re: On the trail
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 18, 2020, 10:45:29 am
Looks amazing! Picks up the spirits. It’s grey, wet and cold here. I am getting a huge yen for green, blue and sunshine.

Thanks. Well, here in Portugal, we have been hit by a lot of rain and bad weather, I managed to take advantage of some good spells in between.

#2 is a classic, Paulo. Bravo!

Thanks.

You do have a lovely world there, Paulo.

Thanks, I love to be out in the field.