Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on December 16, 2020, 01:22:22 pm

Title: Grass
Post by: armand on December 16, 2020, 01:22:22 pm
(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p4087596568-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p4087596570-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p4087596546-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p4087596545-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Grass
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 16, 2020, 01:23:30 pm
I like the first. Best separation and no distraction.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Grass
Post by: armand on December 16, 2020, 09:18:06 pm
Thank you!
Title: Re: Grass
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 16, 2020, 10:28:15 pm
I like the whole set, but the first is also my favorite.
Title: Re: Grass
Post by: David Eckels on December 17, 2020, 09:27:59 am
Very nice. I like the first, but the third is a very close second in my opinion.
Title: Re: Grass
Post by: armand on December 17, 2020, 07:24:37 pm
Thank you!

When the light is not great and is mostly gray or brown outside, I find that focusing on details can still work.
X-T2, 90mm @ F2
Title: Re: Grass
Post by: Bob_B on December 18, 2020, 09:11:33 am
Very pretty, especially the color palette throughout.
Title: Re: Grass
Post by: armand on December 18, 2020, 10:02:47 pm
Thank you Bob!