Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: andyptak on December 15, 2020, 10:28:47 am

Title: CTL alt Z not working properly on PS 2021 - Undo command
Post by: andyptak on December 15, 2020, 10:28:47 am
Ever since updating to the new release when I want to go back and undo my last action all I can get is one state previous and no further back. If I want to go back two or three states (or more) I used to be able to just repeat CTL alt Z to get to where I wanted to be. Now all it does is toggle between current state and one step back. Am I missing something new? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Title: Re: CTL alt Z not working properly on PS 2021 - Undo command
Post by: fdisilvestro on December 15, 2020, 11:34:30 am
Edit -> Keyboard shortcuts

Check the configuration or tick the box "Use legacy undo shortcuts"

The standard for the PS 2021

Undo: Ctrl + Z
Redo: Shift + Ctrl + Z
Toggle last state: Ctrl + Alt + Z

It would seem that you want Ctrl + Alt + Z to be Undo instead of Toggle last state
Title: Re: CTL alt Z not working properly on PS 2021 - Undo command
Post by: andyptak on December 15, 2020, 02:26:16 pm
Thank you.