Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: mseawell on December 13, 2020, 04:19:50 pm
-
Overnight snow fell over my beloved Wasatch Mountains in northern Utah leaving me to find a magic in its wake...winter sunrise.
Fuji X-T4
Fujifilm 55-200mm
-
Very nice.
-
Wonderful mood. Why does the image get blurrier as you move from left to right?
-
Good one. I concur with Rajan's comment, it is odd the change in rendition from left to right. I have used the lens before, it is a good one, but not the most robust. Maybe an element out of alignment?
-
Very nice b/w processing. It really sets the mood.
-
Very nice b/w processing. It really sets the mood.
+1
-
Overnight snow fell over my beloved Wasatch Mountains in northern Utah leaving me to find a magic in its wake...winter sunrise.
…
Beautiful and I have to agree, winter is pure magic when snow carpets so land and sounds are muffled!
Bravo.