Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on December 13, 2020, 11:33:12 am

Title: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 13, 2020, 11:33:12 am
...or just another foggy morning
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: David Eckels on December 13, 2020, 03:17:00 pm
Lovely, Chris.
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 13, 2020, 04:42:38 pm
Lovely, Chris.
+1.
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: mseawell on December 13, 2020, 07:52:25 pm
That will work!  8)

Mark
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 14, 2020, 12:33:47 am
Thanks all. This was the original first shot until I edited the second one...I like them both but am torn as to which I like best.
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 14, 2020, 03:56:07 am
Nice one.
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: kers on December 14, 2020, 08:48:14 am
perfect lockdown atmosphere...
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 14, 2020, 01:16:50 pm
It's a close call, but I give a slight edge to the first.
Correction: I meant the first one POSTED (without the house.)   ;)
Title: Re: It Was As the World Was Shrouded in Mystery...
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 14, 2020, 02:11:37 pm
I think if the house had not been in the scene, I would have gone with that one as the numero uno shot.