Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on December 11, 2020, 11:24:19 am

Title: A walk along the coast
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 11, 2020, 11:24:19 am
Following up from my previous post, here are some recent photos from a late afternoon walk along the SW Alentejo coast of Portugal. This time the weather was rainy, windy, but with some sunny spells. We were hit by a storm or depression (named Dora) during the second weekend of December. One of those ocasions of waiting for the light to break through the clouds,and shooting for 5 or 10 seconds.

More here:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1651

Regards.
Title: Re: A walk along the coast
Post by: RSL on December 11, 2020, 11:46:56 am
Striking shots, Paulo.
Title: Re: A walk along the coast
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 11, 2020, 01:23:15 pm
Good light, particularly in the first.

Jeremy
Title: Re: A walk along the coast
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 14, 2020, 04:01:55 am
Thanks Gents.
Title: Re: A walk along the coast
Post by: David Eckels on December 14, 2020, 09:54:58 am
Lovely. I've GOT TO GET to Portugal!
Title: Re: A walk along the coast
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 14, 2020, 12:52:48 pm
Lovely. I've GOT TO GET to Portugal!

Thanks. Please do, small country, but lots of variety.
Title: Re: A walk along the coast
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 14, 2020, 01:06:05 pm
Lovely. I've GOT TO GET to Portugal!
Unlikely for me, but I love to see your fine images.
Title: Re: A walk along the coast
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 14, 2020, 02:13:33 pm
Me either but as long as he shoots there, I can still enjoy Portugal.