Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: KLaban on December 11, 2020, 06:51:06 am

Title: Stalking
Post by: KLaban on December 11, 2020, 06:51:06 am
Stalking.

(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Stalking.jpg)
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: RSL on December 11, 2020, 07:53:09 am
Well done, Keith. Everything fits exactly.
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: rabanito on December 11, 2020, 02:07:00 pm
Well done, Keith. Everything fits exactly.

+1
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 11, 2020, 05:18:37 pm
+1
+2!
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: KLaban on December 13, 2020, 07:30:21 am
Guys, thanks for looking.

This was an image that I was never entirely convinced by as captured in colour.
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: RSL on December 13, 2020, 10:50:55 am
Powerful graphics, Keith. It's probably best in B&W. I think color often detracts from the strength of the graphics. In any case, it's a great shot.
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: KLaban on December 14, 2020, 12:27:42 pm
Powerful graphics, Keith. It's probably best in B&W. I think color often detracts from the strength of the graphics. In any case, it's a great shot.

Thanks, Russ. The geometry was a given, the placement of the woman and dog was somewhat fortunate.
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: RSL on December 14, 2020, 02:24:49 pm
Exactly, Keith. As HCB said: "It's always luck. You just have to be receptive. That's all." You were receptive.
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: francois on December 15, 2020, 06:58:35 am
I've came back many times to admire this shot and I'm still in love with it.
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: KLaban on December 15, 2020, 07:43:23 am
I've came back many times to admire this shot and I'm still in love with it.

Thanks, Francois, much appreciated: fortune was on my side.
Title: Re: Stalking
Post by: Cem on December 16, 2020, 04:40:08 am
Great capture!