Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on December 07, 2020, 02:06:41 pm

Title: boats at sunset
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 07, 2020, 02:06:41 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: boats at sunset
Post by: Bob_B on December 08, 2020, 08:18:52 am
Nicely done, Jeremy. I really appreciate the complementary colors of the reddish-orange clouds and the blue on the skiffs.
Title: Re: boats at sunset
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 08, 2020, 02:22:02 pm
Nicely done, Jeremy. I really appreciate the complementary colors of the reddish-orange clouds and the blue on the skiffs.
+1.
Title: Re: boats at sunset
Post by: francois on December 09, 2020, 06:30:03 am
Nicely done, Jeremy. I really appreciate the complementary colors of the reddish-orange clouds and the blue on the skiffs.

Yes, I agree with the color combination. It's a very nice image.
Title: Re: boats at sunset
Post by: Mark Nadler on December 09, 2020, 04:40:44 pm
Color combos are great.

mark
Title: Re: boats at sunset
Post by: PeterAit on December 09, 2020, 05:32:43 pm
?

Jeremy

Is that white sand or snow? Either way it adds to a striking image.
Title: Re: boats at sunset
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 10, 2020, 03:55:02 am
Thanks, all. Peter, the white stuff is snow: I took the shot in Hokkaido in January last year and it was jolly cold.

Jeremy
Title: Re: boats at sunset
Post by: JNB_Rare on December 13, 2020, 02:47:45 pm
Really striking.