Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ray on December 07, 2020, 02:00:23 am

Title: Beautiful Seagulls
Post by: Ray on December 07, 2020, 02:00:23 am
I took this shot a few days ago at the Gold Coast, Australia. I kept the background dark to avoid distraction.  ;)

Title: Re: Beautiful Seagulls
Post by: francois on December 07, 2020, 11:11:09 am
Is the guy in the background in bird watching?  ;D
Title: Re: Beautiful Seagulls
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 07, 2020, 01:17:36 pm
Is the guy in the background in bird watching?  ;D
He definitely is. So is the gull on the ground in front of him.

Good catch, Ray.
Title: Re: Beautiful Seagulls
Post by: Ray on December 07, 2020, 08:40:37 pm
I guess I could have asked him if the bird was more fascinating than the lady's bottom, but I was too polite.  ;D