Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on December 05, 2020, 01:46:55 pm

Title: twisting up
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 05, 2020, 01:46:55 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: twisting up
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 05, 2020, 02:26:47 pm
Excellent.
Title: Re: twisting up
Post by: David Eckels on December 05, 2020, 03:25:47 pm
I love this Jeremy. Sort of the inverse of the previous examples, light in dark vs dark in light. Wish we got more mist in Arizona!
 
Title: Re: twisting up
Post by: KLaban on December 05, 2020, 03:43:51 pm
Very nice indeed. I particularly like the isolation of the main twisting trunk.
Title: Re: twisting up
Post by: RSL on December 05, 2020, 03:49:23 pm
Well done, Jeremy.
Title: Re: twisting up
Post by: Bob_B on December 07, 2020, 08:14:05 am
+1. The difference in luminosity between the green moss on the tree and the distant fog is very nice.
Title: Re: twisting up
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 07, 2020, 01:48:57 pm
Thanks, all. I appreciate the comments.

Jeremy