Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on December 03, 2020, 01:51:28 pm

Title: sheep and cows
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 03, 2020, 01:51:28 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: sheep and cows
Post by: RSL on December 03, 2020, 02:40:35 pm
A fine shot, Jeremy. The light's great.
Title: Re: sheep and cows
Post by: langier on December 03, 2020, 03:25:50 pm
Lovely, Jeremy!
Title: Re: sheep and cows
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 03, 2020, 05:36:44 pm
Yes, the light is magical.
Title: Re: sheep and cows
Post by: John R on December 04, 2020, 02:48:20 am
You really get around. Nice work.

JR
Title: Re: sheep and cows
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 04, 2020, 07:16:40 am
One thing that annoyed the hell out of me when shooting in England was that sheep were labeled quite visibly with a blob or line of paint. Killed the pastoral mood.
Title: Re: sheep and cows
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 04, 2020, 01:38:23 pm
Thanks, all.

You really get around. Nice work.

John, I wish. I get out so rarely that I feel the need to make the most of the opportunities I get. Luck was with me on that walk.

Jeremy
Title: Re: sheep and cows
Post by: francois on December 07, 2020, 08:52:16 am
Yes, the light is exquisite and the lines of the stonewalls interesting.
It's a very fine shot, I like it.