Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 02, 2020, 12:50:32 pm
-
Still hanging in...
-
Good seeing. The distracting bright twig at the bottom could be tamed.
-
Good seeing. The distracting bright twig at the bottom could be tamed.
Actually, I like it there and included it in the final crop on purpose. It indicates the direction of the narrow shaft of the last rays and also serves as a starting point for the eye to enter the image there and continue then along the diagonal twig toward the main subjet.
-
Actually, I like it there and included it in the final crop on purpose. It indicates the direction of the narrow shaft of the last rays and also serves as a starting point for the eye to enter the image there and continue then along the diagonal twig toward the main subjet.
I agree...
Peter