Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on November 28, 2020, 03:07:31 pm

Title: November sky
Post by: Bob_B on November 28, 2020, 03:07:31 pm
I rarely see much color in the sunsets in my area, but earlier this week the sunset was brief, but spectacular, even with all the tree limbs!

Thanks for viewing, and, should you wish, please feel free to leave a comment or your thoughts. Best wishes, Bob
Title: Re: November sky
Post by: RSL on November 28, 2020, 07:39:09 pm
A fine grab, Bob.
Title: Re: November sky
Post by: Bob_B on November 29, 2020, 07:11:45 am
Thanks Russ!
Title: Re: November sky
Post by: francois on November 29, 2020, 09:14:58 am
Brillant colors, perfect for the end of the day… Trees aren't a problem here, I like them too.
Title: Re: November sky
Post by: Bob_B on November 29, 2020, 04:57:56 pm
Francois: I appreciate your kind words. Thanks.