Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on November 28, 2020, 09:21:24 am

Title: Blossoms and Spider Webs
Post by: RSL on November 28, 2020, 09:21:24 am
.
Title: Re: Blossoms and Spider Webs
Post by: degrub on November 28, 2020, 10:37:27 am
Nice shot. Bougainvilleas can have such intense colour when the lighting is right.
Title: Re: Blossoms and Spider Webs
Post by: PeterAit on November 28, 2020, 06:08:26 pm
.

A lovely shot. I have been getting some plant close-ups recently with spider webs and I find it very interesting. A suggestion -- your image is pretty noisy, have you tried bringing that down?
Title: Re: Blossoms and Spider Webs
Post by: RSL on November 29, 2020, 08:35:21 am
Thanks, Frank and Peter.

But I can't see the excessive noise on my calibrated monitors. Jeremy had a similar problem earlier with one of my pictures. I sharpened this shot to bring out the spider web, but I don't think I over-sharpened it. I'll have to look on bridge again.
Title: Re: Blossoms and Spider Webs
Post by: francois on November 29, 2020, 09:13:11 am
Great colors and composition…