Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: mseawell on November 27, 2020, 04:01:33 pm

Title: His land
Post by: mseawell on November 27, 2020, 04:01:33 pm
Antelope Island Utah as the light folds. I wasn't really impressed with the situation as I drove around but the later it got, the better things got. I stumbled across this fellow minding his business, his herd across the road. He ignored me because I believe in telephoto lenses and unlike some other unfortunates who ignored warning signs and paid a very stiff price indeed, I recognize this is...his land.

Fuji X-T4
Fujifilm 55-200mm
Adobe Lightroom
Velvia Film Simulation
CEP
Respect & Distance
Title: Re: His land
Post by: guido on November 27, 2020, 04:04:51 pm
Amazing light! Well seen and executed!
Title: Re: His land
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 27, 2020, 04:23:30 pm
+1
Title: Re: His land
Post by: RMW on November 27, 2020, 04:51:24 pm
Admire the artistry and respect.
Title: Re: His land
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 27, 2020, 05:51:29 pm
Admire the artistry and respect.
+1.
Title: Re: His land
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 28, 2020, 05:17:28 am
Amazing light! Well seen and executed!

+1
Title: Re: His land
Post by: Bob_B on November 28, 2020, 07:31:18 am
+1
Title: Re: His land
Post by: RSL on November 28, 2020, 07:48:13 am
Amazing light! Well seen and executed!

+1
Title: Re: His land
Post by: francois on November 28, 2020, 07:58:00 am
I can only say bravo, a thousand times!
Title: Re: His land
Post by: David Eckels on November 28, 2020, 01:47:51 pm
Wow!