Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on November 23, 2020, 05:52:10 pm
-
This morning I went to a quiet place by the river. In the middle of the river there is a rock where the cormorants like to land and extend their wings.
I sat comfortably among the trees, set everything and waited for them to land.
...
.....
........
Below is the result (rock not included)
No cormorants came. >:(
-
No cormoran but you probably had a nice time there, in silence and in an apparently peaceful environment…
Sometimes, getting the shot is just the icing on the cake!
-
No cormoran but you probably had a nice time there, in silence and in an apparently peaceful environment…
Sometimes, getting the shot is just the icing on the cake!
How true! ;D
-
Looks like the kind of place I'd go if I were a cormorant. Next time, Rab.
-
They must have been in an important meeting.
They'll be back.
Your watch and wait proved productive even without them.
-
Thanks Russ and Eric.
Important meeting? I know where they are, idling about 200m down the river.
Kind of cocktail bar. There are 6 or 8 of them there and they even invite some herons.
But the place is dark and backlit.
-
You could have waited for aliens as well... with the same result ;)
-
You could have waited for aliens as well... with the same result ;)
Well Mr. Slobodan, here you are.
The alien is landing on the Rock even if there are a lot of goosander guarding it ;)
-
Good shooting, Rab.
-
Thanks Russ :)
-
I like the intruder shot…
-
Actually the cormorant landed in front of the rock, swam to it and jumped, displacing the goosanders.
But nobody took offence :-)
-
I like them both.