Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: plugsnpixels on November 21, 2020, 11:33:03 pm

Title: If humans were in charge of sunsets...
Post by: plugsnpixels on November 21, 2020, 11:33:03 pm
...you'd get this (tonight in LA).

Part of my Covid-Capture series (out the bedroom window!).
Title: Re: If humans were in charge of sunsets...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 22, 2020, 12:35:58 pm
Nice set.
All I get out my bedroom window is the (big) house next door.   :(
Title: Re: If humans were in charge of sunsets...
Post by: plugsnpixels on November 22, 2020, 02:10:08 pm
Every day I thank the rental gods that as I am working from home for many months now, I have a clear western-facing view of the world from our only windows.

Of course the existence of a wash (water channel and accompanying dirt area leading down from the mountains several miles away) provides that clear outdoor space, but if you look down it resembles the DMZ or a prison yard...

Makes for some interesting character studies though! Kind of a "hobo highway". I can do street photography from my desk. Here are some samples.
Title: Re: If humans were in charge of sunsets...
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 23, 2020, 05:57:23 am
Good colours.