Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: deanwork on November 21, 2020, 02:45:02 pm

Title: IPF Platen Fan Lock error
Post by: deanwork on November 21, 2020, 02:45:02 pm
I’m getting an error - 03130031- 2F17 on the canon IPf  8300.

It’s a platen fan lock detection error. 

When I feed paper it sounds normal like it’s getting suction then flashes the error won’t continue from there.

I don’t know if I need to replace the fan or what. If it’s expensive I’ll have to replace the printer.

Hate to do that as everything else is great and the heads are pretty new.

John
Title: Re: IPF Platen Fan Lock error
Post by: David Sutton on November 21, 2020, 03:30:31 pm
You've tried turning off the printer, waiting, and restarting?
Title: Re: IPF Platen Fan Lock error
Post by: deanwork on November 21, 2020, 03:38:34 pm
Oh yea, many times.

quote author=David Sutton link=topic=136873.msg1196900#msg1196900 date=1605990631]
You've tried turning off the printer, waiting, and restarting?
[/quote]