Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dsapkota on November 19, 2020, 06:29:53 am

Title: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on November 19, 2020, 06:29:53 am
I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pickup is always welcome, I of course can send the it too.

Here are for Sale -

1. Leica R 28/2.8 latest ROM Lens, Like New except a few minor signs of use in the barrel, smooth focusing, takes razor sharp pictures comes with built in hood and both the front and rear caps - SOLD.(Also have Leica 55mm UVa and Cir Pol filter for Sale) - The Leitax mount shown in the picture is not included for this price, that will be removed and will send you the lens with original R mount.

2. Leica R 35-70/3.5 has some wears in the barrel, clean glass, rest perfect - SOLD

3. Leica R 50/2 has some wears in the barrel, clean glass, perfect focusing, takes great pictures - SOLD

4. Leica R 60/2.8 Macro with both the front and rear caps - SOLD

5. Leica R 90/2, has normal signs of use in the barrel, clean glass, perfect focusing comes with both the caps - SOLD

6. Leica R 100/2.8 APO Macro lens, has normal signs of use in the barrel, clean glass, perfect focusing, comes with both the caps - SOLD ( I also have Leica 60mm UVa and Cir Pol Filter for sale )

7. Leica Macro Adapter with ROM contact in almost Like New condition , comes with both the caps - 299 Euros

8. Leica Elpro for Leica 100/2.8 Macro Lens in Excellent condition , hardly any sign of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass - 450 Euros

9. Leica R 180/2.8 Excellent - 299 Euros

10. Leica R 180/3.4 APO has normal signs of use in the barrel, clean glass, perfect focusing, comes with both the caps - 699 Euros

11. Leica R 350/4.8 Clean and Beautiful , comes with both the caps, tripod collar - 699 Euros

12. Novoflex Leica R 400mm f/5.6 Novoflexar Excellent condition, complete - 399 Euros

13. Leica Zoom lens D Vario Elmarit 1:2.8-3.5/14-50 Asph. 72mm Excellent - 299 Euros

14. Leica APO 2X Converter Latest ROM version - 450 Euros

15 Leica R 2x Converter - 99 Euros

16. Original Leica UVa and B+W UV and Cir Pol filters in 60mm, 72mm, and 77mm sizes.


Serious inquiry only, I will send pictures of the items to your email.

https://www.facebook.com/NaturePhotographyByDhrubaKSapkota/
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on December 03, 2020, 11:07:18 am
up.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on December 18, 2020, 12:35:33 pm
Happy Weekend !
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on December 28, 2020, 11:28:47 am
up.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on February 03, 2021, 12:45:13 pm
up.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on April 27, 2021, 09:16:31 am
Leica R 100mm Macro and 35-70mm lenses are sold by now.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: oolic on June 16, 2021, 08:45:17 am
I bought the Leica-R 28mm2.8 V2 from Dhruba. I received it yesterday well packaged. The lens appears to be in great shape and there are no cleaning or other marks on the glass. Other than one small mark, as was mentioned by the seller, it is in fine shape. I have a Leitax adapter coming so I will have to wait to see how the lens functions on my D-800e Dhruba was very kind and helpful, as I’m a Luddite when it comes to Paypal,the method of payment.
I would not hesitate to purchase from Dsapkota again.
Thanks Dhruba
Cheers Richard
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on June 16, 2021, 08:48:25 am
I bought the Leica-R 28mm2.8 V2 from Dhruba. I received it yesterday well packaged. The lens appears to be in great shape and there are no cleaning or other marks on the glass. Other than one small mark, as was mentioned by the seller, it is in fine shape. I have a Leitax adapter coming so I will have to wait to see how the lens functions on my D-800e Dhruba was very kind and helpful, as I’m a Luddite when it comes to Paypal,the method of payment.
I would not hesitate to purchase from Dsapkota again.
Thanks Dhruba
Cheers Richard

- I am glad that you received the lens on time and you are pleased with my service and the product, thank you very much for your feedback, enjoy the lens.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on July 12, 2021, 05:49:30 am
up.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on August 12, 2021, 02:04:10 pm
up.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on November 29, 2021, 01:35:27 pm
After long holiday bump.
Title: Re: Leica R 28/2.8 ROM, 100/2.8,50mm, 60mm Macro, 90/2, 350/4.8, 400/5.6, 2x ROM etc
Post by: dsapkota on December 07, 2021, 11:41:21 am
Sold items are Marked above. Rest are available.