Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: LesPalenik on November 19, 2020, 01:05:45 am
-
In many article headlines, we see the article title, followed by Josh Reichmann name, rather than by the actual author.
Is this a software glitch, is Josh an article collaborator/editor or is there another reason behind this practice?
-
In many article headlines, we see the article title, followed by Josh Reichmann name, rather than by the actual author.
Is this a software glitch, is Josh an article collaborator/editor or is there another reason behind this practice?
My guess is that it's a script that automatically lists the person uploading the article as the author?
-
My guess is that it's a script that automatically lists the person uploading the article as the author?
Not for articles, written by Dan Wells or Michael Reichmann
-
Human error. Nothing nefarious going on. Just that people are set up as authors, some not, sometimes an article gets posted and there is no author profile for the poster so I use my name to post and credit the author because there is an issue setting up a new profile.
Other times THERE IS an author profile and I STILL post it as my name because I forget to load the article under the authors name.
Having come up in the music world I am incredibly sensitive to accurate crediting and authorship.
I saw and experienced numerous theft, lazy or dishonest middle men taking credit where not due.
I’ll be more fastidious about loading into Word Press so that there’s no confusion.
Thanks