Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: ericstaud on December 15, 2006, 02:58:07 am
-
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/i...abs%5Fphotoshop (https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop)
684 MB of love (at least for those of us with Intel macs)
-
Looks like the windows version even needs an actual intel chip too...crash city so far for me on AMD
-
Looks like the windows version even needs an actual intel chip too...crash city so far for me on AMD
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=90688\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Works just fine on my AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
-
That's what I was on at the office. It's fine for me here at home, e6700.
As soon as Bridge started to come up - boom...
-
Windows version.
How do I get past the 2 day trial period? I placed my CS2 serial number (upgrade version) in the spaces, but it says that the number is invalid. Am I missing an obvious step somewhere?
Never mind....I went back and read the install instructions on the webpage. DUH!
-
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/i...abs%5Fphotoshop (https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop)
684 MB of love (at least for those of us with Intel macs)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=90656\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It's nice to see a (slight) advantage for those of us with plain old lowly PCs for once: the Windoze version is a mere 337MB.
Just downloaded it, about to see if my trial S/N will work.
-
Is CS3 only for Intel Macs?
-
John:
Works fine on just plain old original Power PC g5's, and in fact all of the plugins work on them...
-
What about lowly G4's?
-
What about lowly G4's?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=90791\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sure, if running 10.4.8
-
Works for me on my ageing AMD Athlon XP 2100+ based Windows XP system.
Quentin
-
Did CS2 roll out as a public beta also? I don't seem to remember that...
-
Did CS2 roll out as a public beta also? I don't seem to remember that...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=91128\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
No, CS 2 wasn't available in public beta.