Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on November 13, 2020, 03:59:28 pm

Title: Autumn's Glow
Post by: Bob_B on November 13, 2020, 03:59:28 pm
The last of the beautiful glowing red leaves of a Burning Bush (Euonymus alatus) captured while bathe in the rays of the late afternoon sun.
Thanks for stopping by, and by all means please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.  Best wishes, Bob
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: David Eckels on November 13, 2020, 05:24:46 pm
Love the colors, Bob. Almost abstract in feeling.
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: armand on November 13, 2020, 06:50:33 pm
The light is very nice! I often try similar shots but rarely getting close to this.
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 13, 2020, 07:56:55 pm
The light is very nice! I often try similar shots but rarely getting close to this.
I agree.
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: Bob_B on November 14, 2020, 07:22:06 am
Gentlemen, thank you for your kind words.
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: francois on November 14, 2020, 08:19:56 am
Lovely shot, they look like carnival lanterns.
Bravo!
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 14, 2020, 12:26:15 pm
The light is very nice! I often try similar shots but rarely getting close to this.

+2 Very hard to have a good result, often over or under exposed, or poor mid-tones.

Thierry
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 14, 2020, 01:10:20 pm
That's lovely. I've been trying to get similar results recently but without much success. Well done!

Jeremy
Title: Re: Autumn's Glow
Post by: Bob_B on November 15, 2020, 07:26:17 am
francois, Thierry, and Jeremy: Thank you. I'm so happy you enjoy this photo.